Saturday, June 28, 2014

The 20 Most Fab Pokémon According To People Who Aren't In The Fandom

America’s Next Top Pokémon is…


Two friends and I recently embarked on a journey to discover the most fab Pokemon of all time. We searched through all 718 currently available Pokemon to find the top contenders. We collectively have little-to-no knowledge of the actual Pokemon anime. These are the notes from our search.


Ninetales


Ninetales


"OG fab Pokemon."

"Yes. Perfect way to start out."

"Ninetales is a cruel drunk though. I don't know that I would party with her."

"Yeah but I think she also has your back... sometimes"

"Oh, we for sure do not want Ninetales to be our enemy."

"Ninetales has about three real friends and doesn't care about anyone else."


OLM, inc / Via gifboom.com


Clefable


Clefable


"I feel like secretly Clefable has issues."

"Clefable is a diva at brunch and ruins everything."

"Bless her heart."


OLM, inc / Via bvb-for-life.tumblr.com


Starmie


Starmie


"Can you be fab without a face?"

"Yes, in theory. But Starmie doesn't do it for me. I would not book her in a show."


OLM, inc / Via giphy.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/1qBzppJ

via IFTTT
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment