Tuesday, June 24, 2014

These Dads Totally Understand What It's Like To Have Daughters Who Love "Frozen"

And they are here to sing about it.



youtube.com


The song features awesomely accurate lyrics like, "And I know that I will never get these songs out of my head, because they'll be singing them forever, long after I am dead."


The song features awesomely accurate lyrics like, "And I know that I will never get these songs out of my head, because they'll be singing them forever, long after I am dead."


youtube.com


Though they complain about having to hear the songs every day, eventually they give in to the hit film's charms and sneak a viewing.


Though they complain about having to hear the songs every day, eventually they give in to the hit film's charms and sneak a viewing.


"Don't let them in, don't let them see."


youtube.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/ToYAQp

via IFTTT
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment