Saturday, June 28, 2014

Harry Potter Words As Guessed By People Who Have Never Read The Books

God, don’t be such a Dumbledore. (We haven’t seen the movies either.)


Hufflepuff - When a clown smokes weed.


Sorry I showed up stoned, I was hufflepuffing with Mr. Bananas and Big-Pants Bob.


Slytherin - Something a cool snake does.


Look at that cool snake just slytherin.



Ravenclaw - Something that happens when Raven Symone gets angry.


Stop bringing up "That's So Raven" or she's gonna go Ravenclaw on you.


Gryffindor - A woodworker that specializes in restoring historic crown molding.


Oh no! This beautiful 18th century molding is cracked! Better call a Gryffindor.


Voldemort - A traditional fruit tart eaten when people die.


I'm so sad Phil is dead. Let's go back to my house and eat a bunch of cherry and raspberry voldemorts.


Muggle - A beagle that's cutely hanging out in a mug like an Anne Geddes baby.


I've pinned so many cute muggle photos to my muggle board on Pinterest.


Hermione - A spice traditionally used in beef stew.


This beef stew is amazing. I can really taste the hermione.


Howler - A ghost that makes that scary sound of the wind blowing through the trees.


I hear a howler outside and I'm gonna pee my pants with fear.


Order of the Phoenix - What the Phoenix always gets every time at Taco Bell, which is Nachos Bellgrande.


You need to put sour cream on the Order of the Phoenix.


Thinkstock



Quidditch - Literally a ditch full of money, used as slang for when someone gets rich by luck.


Mandy won the lottery? Looks like she fell into a quidditch.


Deluminator - The opposite of concealer which you can put under your eyes to create dark circles so you can fake being sick.


I got this new Maybelline deluminator that makes me look so bad.


Hogwarts - A trendy new vitamin supplement that rich Southern California housewives are buying like crazy from health food stores.


I look 10 years younger ever since I started taking Hogwarts.


Pareseltongue - That condition where you have a lizard-like tongue.


I was making out with Gary and I discovered he has a parseltongue. :(


Snape - A fun new brand of tape.


I snaped up my package with snape!


Dumbledore - An old timey insult that is only mildly offensive.


You can't do math? God, you're such a dumbledore.


Yaxley - An intellectual yak.


We're debating which Himalayan grass has the most complex flavor. I'm sure Yaxley will want to weigh in on this.


Thinkstock



Death Eater - The name of your little brother's metal band.


Death Eater is playing the neighborhood block party but they had to remove the swear words from the lyrics for Grandma.


Butterbeer - Something you could get at a Midwestern state fair.


My arteries are so clogged from all this delicious butterbeer.


Chamber of Secrets - The bathroom.


Hold up, I gotta stop and take a leak at the chamber of secrets before we go.


Floo powder - Cocaine.


Let's go to the bathroom and snort some floo powder, Cindy.


Patronus - How you say Patron tequilla in Latin.


Carpe diem let's take shots of Patronus.


Philosopher's Stone - Something you can buy at that new age store at the mall where they sell incense and power crystals.


I can't believe that store stays in business. Who actually buys tie dye dresses and philospher's stones?


Thinkstock




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/URDEm5

via IFTTT
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment