Tuesday, June 24, 2014

51 Thoughts Everyone Has When They Start A Diet

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, my ass.



ThinkStock / NBC


1. Alright, this is going to be great.

2. I'm going to feel good, eat clean, and get back into the swing of healthy eating.

3. It takes 21 days to form a habit. I can do this.

4. Got my strawberries and some green tea.

5. This tastes pretty good. I already feel better.

6. Watch out, bubbling fat. Prepared to get obliterated.

7. I'm not even hungry.

8. This is so easy. I don't even know why people get all upset about it.

9. Man, look at that jelly doughnut on Martha's desk, though.

10. Stay focused. Psh, you don't need it. You got this.

11. Oh god, look at the icing flake off as she takes a bite.



New Line Cinema


12. Keep it together! It's been one hour.

13. It's getting kind of hot in here.

14. I wonder if anyone else feels absurdly warm.

15. Great, I'm pitting out. Awesome.

16. Maybe my body is just releasing all the toxins from within.

17. Yeah...this diet must be working.

18. Time feels like it's going absurdly slowly.

19. I wonder where people are going for lunch today.

20. Well, I can't have it anyway.

21. DAMMIT, they're getting Chinese?!




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/V8ipwU

via IFTTT
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment