Sunday, May 25, 2014

13 Delightfully Delicate Laser-Cut Clocks You Need In Your Life

Father Time has never looked so pretty.


These beautiful clocks are made by Sarah Mimo from Brooklyn.


These beautiful clocks are made by Sarah Mimo from Brooklyn.


"I try making other things but all my sketches turn in to clocks. It's like a compulsion," Sarah told BuzzFeed. "I started making the clocks in college for a break from my illustration studies – I had no idea I would still be making them now.


"All my designs are a reminder to stay in the present, a reminder I need fairly regularly – which might be why I keep making them.


"My first clock was made out of paper. Then I started laser cutting them from acrylic, and eventually wood. My current designs are laser cut from Baltic birch plywood then stained, finished, and assembled by hand. They're now available with silent gearboxes."


sarahmimo.com / etsy.com



sarahmimo.com / etsy.com



instagram.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/SzEEu1

via IFTTT
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment